Duff Kronfeld & Marquardt P.C. offers comprehensive legal representation to clients across the Northern Virginia community in the areas of family law, personal injury, legal malpractice and in civil litigation. We are dedicated to providing the support and guidance you need no matter your situation.
Follow the links below for our answers to questions we frequently hear from our clients.
- Attorney fees and costs: Before you hire Duff Kronfeld & Marquardt P.C., we will explain the costs and fees involved with your particular legal matter. Read more..
- Child custody: It is important to understand your rights to relocation and child support, and to know the difference between legal and physical custody. Read more..
- Dividing property after a divorce: In Virginia, an "equitable distribution" process is used to determine which spouse will receive which assets following your divorce. Read more..
- How to choose a family law attorney: The personal nature of family law issues can seem daunting. Choosing a lawyer can be difficult. Trustworthiness, knowledge, skill, accessibility and experience are among the things you need to consider in choosing your attorney. Read more..
- Why hire a personal injury lawyer? Having insurance is not always enough in getting the compensation you need after an accident. A personal injury lawyer can stand strong to help you to protect your rights. Read more..
- Civil law matters: Do you know how criminal and civil cases differ? Are you involved in a lawsuit or a transactional dispute? We will help you understand the litigation process so there are no surprises.
These FAQs will not provide you with all of the information you need. To obtain knowledgeable answers to all of your questions and to schedule a confidential appointment with one of our lawyers in Fairfax, call 703-591-7475 today or send us an email.