Duff Kronfeld & Marquardt P.C. in Fairfax is committed to providing the highest quality legal representation. Our lawyers take a no-nonsense approach to fully analyzing commercial disputes and aggressively representing our clients. Our top priority is to achieve the best results possible, with efficiency to keep the costs of litigation low. We explain the costs and benefits of the potential courses of action, including pure negotiation, mediation or arbitration. We will not hesitate to take a case to trial when that course of action is necessary to safeguard your best interests.
We offer knowledgeable guidance and solid advocacy across a wide spectrum of business and commercial disputes, such as:
- Contract litigation — Contracts are the foundation of any business or commercial transaction. The rights, obligations and duties involved in a contract form the backbone of your bottom line. Breach of contract disputes, disagreements concerning contract language and duties involved in a contract can be highly disruptive. We are devoted to thoroughly preparing for trial from the outset to resolve contract disputes effectively and efficiently.
- Landlord-tenant and lease disputes — While a commercial lease creates a contractual relationship, landlord-tenant disputes can arise in other ways, well beyond the language of the lease. We are skilled in addressing all manner of commercial landlord-tenant litigation.
- Trade secret litigation — Often, an entity's trade secrets are among its most valuable assets. Once information gets out to undeserving parties, the disclosure itself can devastate the bottom line. We aggressively represent clients in all aspects of trade secret litigation.
- Noncompete disputes — Like trade secret issues, many businesses in Virginia rely on noncompete agreements to protect business interests. We aggressively represent individuals and businesses when disputes arise over noncompete agreements.
- Business fraud or conspiracy — Allegations of business fraud are fairly common, and may even be added to a breach of contract claim. Virginia law expressly prohibits two or more people or entities from joining forces in a conspiracy to harm business entities. Our trial-tested attorneys stand strong to seek justice or defend against fraud and conspiracy allegations.
To discuss your concerns with a skilled commercial litigation attorney in Fairfax, we invite you to call 703-591-7475 or contact us online to request a consultation.